Summary of IWFFA Rules
The IWFFA has modified it's own rules through the years to play the game the women & girls want to play to make the game more exciting for our players.
Suggestions to modify any rule, email our office no later than November of each year
- Field Dimensions: 80 yd x 50 yd width with two 10 yd endzones on each end.
- Field marked every 10 yds.
- EZ / GL / 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 30 / 20 / 10 / GL / EZ
- 8 players on field
- 4 downs to gain 10 yd for 1st down
- Center and Two Guards are ineligible receivers
- Blocking between shoulders and waist
- Down field blocking allowed
- Field goals, extra point kicks and punts are allowed
- Fake kicks and defensive rush allowed
- Defensive line may rush QB as soon as ball is snapped
- Defense may line up just behind the point of ball nearest them
- We play with muffs
- No helmets, no fumbles, no pads, nor tackling allowed
- From 3 yd - pass or run or kick - 1 pt
- From 10 yd - pass or run or kick - 2 pts