In addition, she has launched her own not-for-profit entity – SupportHer with Sports to promote women’s health, esteem, and well-being with sports.
Nancy is a life-long athlete having earned nine varsity letters in high school and played volleyball at the Collegiate Level. Athletics continued to be a large part of her life after college, and in 2004 she founded the Kansas City Storm to give women in and around Kansas City a rare opportunity: to play tackle football.
In three short years the Storm established themselves as a worthy opponent and in 2007 won their division crown!
· Nine High School Varsity Letters
· Collegiate Volleyball Player, Hall of Fame Inductee (NWMSU Club 1980 Volleyball Team)
· Medalist in Kansas City Corporate Challenge Competitions
· Kansas City’s Executive Women’s Golf Association
· Women’s Tackle Football Player
- Female Sports Advocate
· CYO Girls Grade School Basketball Coach
· AAU High School Girls Basket ball Coach
· Girls Youth Softball Coach
· Member Kansas City Women’s Intersport Network (Win for KC)
· Founder Kansas City Storm Women’s Sports Association
· Founder Kansas City Storm Women’s Football Team
· Founder SupportHer with Sports
· Member National Women's Athletic Association
· Volunteer - IWFFA